Lunes, Oktubre 8, 2012

Me,Myself and I




I Love Being Me,Myself and I   

I'm just a simple girl who lives with many dreams. I'm a sensitive person,friendly, though I can also be shy, self-conscious, lovable, caring . i just want to be what I am now . I love myself. I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. i"m a Senior student in High school I love my friends .I like to read, I like to write; I like to think, I like to dream; I like to talk, I like to listen. I like to see the sunrise in the morning, I like to see the moonlight at night; I like to feel the music flowing on my face, I like to smell the wind coming from the ocean. I like to look at the clouds in the sky with a blank mind, I like flowers. I like to sleep early, I like to get up late; I like to be alone in the dark like a emo, I like to be surrounded by people. I like country’s peace. I like delicious food and comfortable shoes; I like good books and romantic movies. I like the land and the nature, I like people. And, I like to laugh. All the positive things I want and like is in my dream.!!!!! I Love to chit chat with friends .I'm adik with pink and black .. :)


    I am happy with my life, I am a nurturing person, I am always trying to help people in need even when I know they won't appreciate it, I can't help it. I am strong minded, I am the person everyone comes to to cry on my shoulder. I am a good listener. I think I am an overall good person. I try to be the best daughter  that I can be and that is all I can do     Appreciate in what I have know and who am I know . :D i love being myself and thats all I matter .!!    

And that will be all Thank You . 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento