Biyernes, Oktubre 12, 2012

I'm Happy Because of You ♥





           Special someone are those who makes my life happy and they make my life long and easy to do those things are hard to do. I’m glad that I had a family that makes me happy everyday in my life and live in this world making things good. I also admire things that are given by my love ones. My Boyfriend is the one who makes my day happy and I’m alive and strong and ready to face problem where ever I go he will be there and guide me and take good care of me so I’m very happy that he is my Boyfriend and he always there to make me laugh and make me happy even though I’m sad or I have a problem.


          I’m happy when I see a thing with a color of pink or black. I love those things because of the color. I’m happy because God created me what I am know. Happiness is the most important in our life. I’m happy seing my friends or someone that are special to me and the reason behind that happiness because of ME ! :D.


         Music is my life. Whenever I’m alone or I feel sad and complicated a just want to here song that touches my heart and makes me happy.







.....................................................................................








·       Family




·       God



·      Friends



·       Boyfriend




·       Cellphone



·       Accessories



·       Dancing



·       Music



·       Pets




·       Foods







  THANK YOU FOR READiNG :D



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento