Sabado, Oktubre 13, 2012

Future Me ^.^




              5 years from now I’m still me. I would have been what i want to be by now. I Would also be fully free from my parents and thats the most important thing because there is nothing like freedom and independence.would be able to pursue my dreams much faster.Though I Like my Parents so don't think am a bad girl.




            Future me would be like a Professional Social Worker, after my graduation in college, I will take a Boardexam, If I will pass in the boardexam I will first find a work that will help my family and my Future family and I would like to help people who need my help as a social worker.


                                                   5 years form now. I think someone is waiting to me to a better future and encounter better life that I will never forget in my whole life of being a human being. Some day from now I will be a successful Social Work  and will never ever forget my beautiful life that is given by my beloved Family especially to our greatest judge is no other that GOD.







         Thank you !!! Pardon for the wrong Grammar :D




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento